As reported in SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard, every manufacturer in the Hemostats and Sealants market, except Pfizer and CryoLife, experienced revenue growth in Q418. Leading the way was Baxter with +33.1% YoY growth as it made progress with its integration of the Mallinckrodt portfolio. Ethicon and Becton Dickinson (BD) both posted solid gains, with +8.7% YoY and +6.6% YoY growth, respectively...
Advanced, higher priced biologics push the US OrthoBio Market higherBased on Q418/FY18 SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard reporting:
- US Bone Replacement grew +2.3% YoY, with FY18 revenues up +2.7%.
- US Cartilage Replacement increased 55.7% YoY, with FY18 revenues up 34.7%.
- US Soft Tissue Augmentation grew 2.3%, with FY18 revenues growing 9.2%.
- US Tendon Allografts posted an 8.4% YoY increase, with FY18 revenues up +3.9% YoY
- US Meniscal Implant market, with robust growth, was up 15.6% YoY for Q418 with FY18 revenues increasing by 3.0%.
Among the many topics covered in the Q418/FY18 OrthoBio Market Recap are:
Among the many topics covered in the Q418/FY18 Surgical Matrices Market Recap are:
Among the many topics covered in SmartTRAK's Q418/FY18 Spine Market Recap are: