One of the many things that makes New Orleans special is the incredible food. No short list could ever do justice to the vast array of Cajun and Creole dishes available every day throughout the city, but here is an excellent list to start with when you get some free time away from #AAOS2018 and want to sample some of the best dishes that New Orleans has to offer.
- Fried Chicken at Willie Mae's Scotch House
- Beignets and Coffee at Cafe Du Mond
- Cochon Muffuletta at Cochon Butcher
- Famous Ferdi's Special at Mother's Restaurant
- Oyster's Rockefeller at Galatoire
- Bananas Foster at Brennans
- Praline Bacon at Elizabeth's Restaurant
- Creole Jambalaya at Coop's Place
- Gumbo at Dooky Chase
- Barbecue Shrimp at Pascal Manale
And don't forget that on Tuesday, March 6 at 4:30 PM, SmartTRAK is hosting a reception and panel discussion titled "Ortho 2020: Joints, Biologics and Supply Chain Innovation" at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel immediately following the Canaccord meeting. Space is limited, so if you would like to attend, please RSVP by Feb 28, 2018. Appetizers and cocktails will be provided.