For Q221, according to SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard, WW Advanced Wound Care (AWC) revenue for Advanced Dressings, External Devices and Biologics was up, with all segments showing increases,
The US Wound Biologics market, comprising the vast majority of the global biologics market, includes the very competitive skin substitute or CTP (Cellular and/or Tissue-Based Products) market, the Topical Drug/Delivery category and Collagen Dressings. For Q221, the US market was up significantly, with CTPs accounting for the largest share, driven by Organogensis' substantial YoY gains.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q221 Advanced Wound Care Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q221 AWC Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- All AWC Market News including Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- Market Leaders Rebound
- US Wound Biologics – Impressive Results for Skin Substitutes
- Return of Elective Procedures Catalyzes Double-Digit Growth in NPWT
- Advanced Dressings – Solid Recovery
- Growth Analysis in Key Companies
The growth in the quarter was impacted by the weak comparator Q220, which was the quarter most heavily impacted by COVID-19. The overall Advanced Wound Care market is estimated to grow %* in the quarter and most companies showed growth above ...
SmartTRAK, the leading provider of market data, analysis and advisory services for the orthopedic, wound, regenerative medicine and neuro therapies markets, has recently expanded it's comprehensive industry coverage. Click here to see details of all the new modules recently added to the SmartTRAK platform.