Advanced Dressings and Biologics added healthy gains to the WW Advanced Wound Care market, while External Devices showed minimal growth.
Among the many topics covered in detail in SmartTRAK's comprehensive Q422/FY22 AWC Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q422/FY22 AWC Market Overview and Highlights
- SmartTRAK's Expert Market Analysis and Insights
- All Company News, Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- WW Advanced Dressings: Continued Solid Growth
- Biologics: Growth Remains Healthy but Dips Slightly in Q422
- Skin Substitutes/CTPs
- Topical Delivery/Drug
- Collagen/Active Dressings
- Traditional NPWT Performance
- Single-use NPWT Performance
- Topical Oxygen and Debridement
- Growth Analysis – Currency Having a Strong Impact Throughout 2022
The US went from 51.9% share market to 55.3% of the global AWC market, Europe from 29.5% to 26.4% and ROW from 18.6% to 18.3%. The primary reason is ...
Read the entire Q422/FY22 AWC Market Recap, including SmartTRAK's expert analysis, news, data, charts, company revenues and shares.*
*These links and the complete unedited article can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.