Procedures using surgical matrices resumed their return to pre-COVID levels. The US Surgical Matrices market returned to growth according to BioMedGPS’ SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard. AbbVie continued to lead the Surgical Matrices market while Becton Dickinson (BD), although still leading the US Hernia Matrices market, continued to slide as the hernia market lagged the recovery in breast matrices.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q121 US Surgical Matrices Market Recap* are:
- Complete US Surgical Matrices Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- US Surgical Matrices Market Continues Its Recovery
- US Breast Matrices: Return To Growth?
- US Hernia Repair Matrices Market: Slow Recovery From COVID-19
- Q121 Important Market Highlights and Events
Within the overall growth, Breast and Hernia Matrices again diverged in their performance for the quarter. In Q121, breast procedures began to be scheduled again and drove a revenue increase. Conversely, Hernia Matrices maintained their pre-COVID behavior, with a recovery toward modest growth of ....
SmartTRAK has recently launched five new modules for 2021, including Arthroscopic Technologies, Pediatric Trauma, Pediatric Extremities and Pediatric Spine. Click here to see details of all the exciting new content now available on SmartTRAK.