Procedures using surgical matrices returned to approximately normal levels, though the Delta variant may make that recovery short-lived, as recently observed in Texas. The US Surgical Matrices market rebounded strongly in Q221 according to BioMedGPS’ SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard. AbbVie* continued to lead the US Surgical Matrices market, with Becton Dickinson* (BD) bouncing back nearly as strongly.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q221 US Surgical Matrices Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q221 US Surgical Matrices Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- All Market News including Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- US Surgical Matrices Market Continues Its Recovery
- US Breast Matrices: Continued Progress Toward Growth
- US Hernia Repair Matrices Market: Back Ahead of Q219
Important Q221 Market Events
The US Surgical Matrices market recovered to almost pre-COVID levels with a gain of +60.1% YoY. Breast and Hernia Matrices both had a strong quarter. In Q221 Breast Matrices had a revenue increase of ...
SmartTRAK has recently expanded it's coverage to include five new modules. Click to see details of all the exciting new additions to the SmartTRAK platform in 2021.