The Total Joints market accelerated sequentially with a return of patients and procedural volume growth in the quarter. However, compared to 2019, results varied by segment, The Hip Replacement segment put in the best performance with the US Hip Market in Q221 compared to pre-COVID’s Q219 levels. US Knees did not experience the same level of success as revenues were down.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q221 Total Joints Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q221 Total Joints Market Overview and Highlights
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- Total Joints News including Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- US Market Growth Comparison Q221 vs Q219
- Acquisitions, Deals & Financing News
- New Products Hitting the Stage
- Q221 Regulatory Highlights
Looking ahead, Q321 looks to be more challenging, with some hospitals starting to “go dark” on elective procedures as COVID cases rise with the highly contagious Delta variant. And this new wave of the pandemic may help accelerate ...
*The entire unedited article and these links can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.
SmartTRAK has recently expanded it's coverage to include five new modules, including Pediatric Extremities and Trauma. Click to see details of all the exciting new additions to the SmartTRAK platform in 2021.