Procedures using surgical matrices maintained their new normal, though the resurgence of Delta variant across the northern tier of states may put a dent in the market following deferrals of procedures in various regions as the COVID-19 Delta variant caused more procedural headwinds.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q321 US Surgical Matrices Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q321 US Surgical Matrices Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- All Market News including Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- US Surgical Matrices Market Makes It Back To Pre-COVID-19 Levels
- US Breast Matrices: Back In Business
- US Hernia Repair Matrices Market: Solid Growth In Q321
Important Q321 Market Events
The US Surgical Matrices market gained steam in Q321, gaining +10.0% YoY according to BioMedGPS’ SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard. AbbVie continued to lead the Surgical Matrices market, gaining +21.0% YoY. Becton Dickinson (BD) also grew well, gaining +7.1% YoY and ...
SmartTRAK has recently expanded it's coverage to include five new modules. Click to see details of all the exciting new additions to the SmartTRAK platform in 2021.