- Q419 Breast Matrices market found its groove again, up YoY. For FY19 Breast Matrices grew well, despite several weak quarters.
- Q419 US Hernia Matrices market increased its growth, with the highest growth rate in biosynthetics and with both xenografts and allografts showing surprising strength. For the year, Hernia Matrices edged up.
- Allergan beat its supply constraints and maintained its leadership of the Breast Matrices market, as Alloderm returned to the market in force. For the full year, Allergan slid due to those Alloderm supply problems.
- BD maintained its No. 1 position in the Q419 Hernia Matrices market.
Among the many topics covered in the comprehensive Q419/FY19 US Surgical Matrices Market Recap* are:
- Q419/FY19 Surgical Matrices Market Overview
- Complete Company Revenues and Market Shares
- US Breast Matrices: Alloderm Returns
- US Hernia Repair Matrices Market: Modest Growth Again
- Q419 US Surgical Matrices Market Events
The US Surgical Matrices market once again grew in both the Breast Reconstruction and Hernia Repair segments. The Breast segment bounced back in Q419, up +16.8% YoY growth to $ and $ for the year with 37.9% share of the US Surgical Matrices market in Q419. The Hernia Repair segment continued its modest growth with +3.9% YoY growth to $ and 62.1% share of the US Surgical Matrices Market in Q419.