With elective procedures in the United States mostly back at pre-pandemic levels, the US Surgical Matrices Market returned to what had been normal growth in Q122, gaining +5.7% YoY according to SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard. AbbVie* continued to lead the Surgical Matrices Market, though it was approximately flat, while Becton Dickinson* (BD) grew strongly.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q122 US Surgical Matrices Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q122 US Surgical Matrices Market Overview and Highlights
- All Companies' Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- US Surgical Matrices Market Returns To Normal
- US Breast Matrices: Back To Normal
- US Hernia Repair Matrices Market: A Solid Quarter
- Important Q122 Events in the US Surgical Matrices Market
*The entire unedited article and these links can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.
SmartTRAK now offers Skin Substitutes (CTP) Site of Care. This module will make you an expert in Site of Care information for the Skin Substitutes market. Receive market shares, 5-Year Growth Projections and Company & Product Performance across multiple sites of care. Download our PDF to get a preview of what's available!