The US and WW SCS Market boomeranged to pre-COVID levels in Q221 driven by declining COVID-19 cases and ongoing launches of new technologies and products. With easy comps against a quarter that was one of the hardest hit by the pandemic in 2020, Q221 growth was up in the double digits vs Q220 and was up in the low-single digits compared to Q219.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q221 SCS Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q221 SCS Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- All SCS Market News including Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- BSX Accelerates on New Products, Evidence
- Abbott Close to Pre-Pandemic Performance
- Medtronic Sees Strong Product Uptake
- Nevro Up but Cautious on COVID-19 Headwinds
- Other Important News including Studies, Patents and Trials
Despite a strong Q221, SCS revenues could look very different in Q321 as companies reported seeing a slow down in physician visits, elective procedures and SCS trials starting in July in regions with low vaccination rates driven by ...
*The entire unedited article and these links can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.
SmartTRAK has recently added some exciting new modules to the platform, including Deep Brain Stimulation. To learn more, just click here.