The WW Advanced Wound Care markets regained their form in FY21 as wound care recovered globally after COVID-19 impacted FY20. Advanced Dressings delivered nearly double-digit growth, with Wound Biologics and External Devices also reporting excellent revenue growth vs FY20.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q421/FY21 AWC Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q421/FY21 AWC Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- All Market News including Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- Advanced Dressings Market Grows in Nearly Double-Digits as Wound Care Returns
- Skin Substitutes/CTPs Drive Significant Wound Biologics Growth
- Despite Lingering COVID-19 Headwinds sNPWT Continues Double-Digit Growth
- Growth Analysis – WW Market Growth Driven by US Biologics Companies
US Skin Substitute/CTP revenue surged in Q421 and FY21, driven by strong growth in the Physician Office and among Amniotic Allografts. Single-use NPWT hit double-digit growth despite strong COVID-19 procedure cancellation headwinds and the Advanced Dressings market drove ...
SmartTRAK now offers Skin Substitutes (CTP) Site of Care. This module will make you an expert in Site of Care information for the Skin Substitutes market and includes market shares, 5-Year Growth Projections and Company & Product Performance across multiple sites of care. Download our PDF to get a preview of what's available!