The prevention of Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs) continues to drive measures and practices to reduce Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSIs) and is creating demand for products that can address these issues. Numerous programs and educational tools are being developed to provide measures and strategies that assist healthcare providers in the prevention and reduction of infection in acute care and other settings.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q221 US Infection Prevention - Vascular Access Adjunct Products Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q221 Infection Prevention - VA Products Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- All Market News including Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- Dressings: Securement and Stabilization of VA Devices
- Antimicrobial Devices
- Antimicrobial IV Skin Preps
- Mechanical Securement Devices
- Other Q221 News of Interest
The COVID-19 crisis put the spotlight on infection control within hospitals and further reinforced the importance of the infection preventionist (IP) in the “new normal” healthcare setting. Non-compliance with INS SOP and modifications of hospital procedures during the peak of the COVID-19 crises was expected to ...
SmartTRAK,the leading provider of market data, analysis and advisory services for the orthopedic, wound, regenerative medicine and neuro therapies markets, has recently expanded it's comprehensive industry coverage. Click here to see details of all the new modules recently added to the SmartTRAK platform.