With the world trying to move past the negative impacts of COVID-19, the Soft Tissue Fixation market continued to make significant advancements in the second quarter of 2021. The quarter saw a continued rise in case volumes for elective sports medicine procedures worldwide driven primarily through market recovery in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q221 Soft Tissue Fixation Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q221 Soft Tissue Fixation Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- Market News including Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- All STF Competitor Results
- Clinical/Regulatory Highlights
- Important Q221 Market Events
With the increase in case volumes in 2021 and with Q2 being the hardest hit quarter from 2020, the growth of Soft Tissue Fixation in Q221 was significant, growing at an estimated ...
SmartTRAK,the leading provider of market data, analysis and advisory services for the orthopedic, wound, regenerative medicine and neuro therapies markets, has recently expanded it's comprehensive industry coverage. Click here to see details of all the new modules recently added to the SmartTRAK platform.