For FY20, according to BioMedGPS’ SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard, WW Advanced Wound Care (AWC) revenue for Advanced Dressings, External Devices and Biologics was down -1.9% YoY. Q420 grew +1.0%, reflecting the gradual recovery in the market.
Among the many topics covered in the comprehensive Q420/FY20 Advanced Wound Care Market Recap* are:
- Complete AWC Market Overview
- All Companies' Revenues and Market Share
- Market Leaders Impacted by COVID-19
- US Wound Biologics – Market Leaders Display Different Strategies
- NPWT – Showing Signs of Stabilizing
- Advanced Dressings - Chronic Wound Dressings Soften Blow to Surgical Dressings
- Growth Analysis
3M* maintained the number one position in the AWC space, capturing 22.3% of the market, according to SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard. In second place, S+N* reported FY20 revenue for its Advanced Wound Management (AWM) business was down -5.1% YoY. FY20 year results were boosted by the acquisition of Osiris in April 2019. For Q420, the franchise reported revenue of ...