New Orleans is a cultural destination, known for its exciting food, music and celebrations. While #AAOS2018 attendees may be missing Mardi Gras, there is still plenty to do and see. Even if you're worn out from a day at the convention, you can still experience a little bit of The Big Easy. Here are some of SmartTRAK's top ideas to get out and enjoy New Orleans!
- Café Du Monde (Beignets and Coffee) - CafeDuMonde
- Ghost Tours - NewOrleansGhostTour.com
- Casual Po' Boys, Gumbo and Red Beans & Rice - Mother's Restaurant
- Sazerac at the Carousel Bar and Lounge - Best Sazeracs in New Orleans
- The National World War II Museum
- Chargrilled oysters and Peacemaker Po'boys - Acme Oyster House
- Amazing Muffulettas - Central Grocery
- Cruise the Mississippi - Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise
- Traditional New Orleans Jazz - Preservation Hall
- More Great NOLA Music Venues
For more information and other cool things to do, visit NewOrleansOnline.com.
On Tuesday, March 6 at 4:30 PM, SmartTRAK is having a reception and compelling panel discussion: "Ortho 2020: Joints, Biologics and Supply Chain Innovation" at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. Please consider stopping by!
Related AAOS Posts