Inclement weather, the return of elective procedures and new product introductions all contributed to growth in the WW Extremities Market, up +5.1% in Q121 and the US market seeing even higher growth. M&A activity continues to impact the Extremities segment as companies expand their portfolios and work to synergize product development and commercial efforts.
- Complete Extremities Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- M&A Changing the Shape of the Extremities Market
- Shoulders Rebounding with Elective Procedures
- Ankle Arthroplasty Changes Coming
- Extremities Fixation Back on Track
- Q121 Regulatory Highlights
Several recent acquisitions are reshaping the Extremities Market by expanding some companies’ product portfolios while giving others entry into new market segments. In Q420, Stryker* completed its acquisition of Wright Medical, moving the Company above JNJ/DePuy Synthes* to become the US Extremities Market leader. During SYK’s Q121 earnings call, Chairman & CEO Kevin Lobo noted that ...
SmartTRAK has recently launched five new modules for 2021, including Pediatric Extremities, Arthroscopic Technologies, Pediatric Spine and Pediatric Trauma. Click here to see details of all the exciting new content now available on SmartTRAK.