The recovery in breast and hernia procedure stalled in Q420, with revenue dropping -9.2% YoY, according to BioMedGPS’ SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard. AbbVie* maintained its lead despite the effects of the pandemic, off -8.4% YoY, as its breast matrices continued to lag in the overall recovery. Becton Dickinson* (BD) slid –1.2% YoY as hernia procedures bounced back to normal levels a little faster ...
- Complete US Surgical Matrices Market Overview
- Companies' Revenues and Market Shares
- US Surgical Matrices Market Rebounds Toward Pre-COVID-19 Levels
- US Breast Matrices: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
- US Hernia Repair Matrices Market: Coming Back From COVID-19
- Important Q420 events in the US Surgical Matrices Market
In Q420, Integra* announced a definitive agreement to acquire ACell for $300MM plus an additional $100MM based on milestones. In 2019, ACell had revenue of $100.8MM. The deal closed in Q121. BD announced it is increasing its R&D spending in its Interventional business in order to ...
SmartTRAK is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, business intelligence solution that networks an entire organization with real-time market data and analysis. Used by the 15 top Advanced Wound Care companies and 8 of the 10 top Orthopedic companies, SmartTRAK transforms the delivery of healthcare business information into a cost-effective solution for life science corporations to increase proficiency, improve productivity and reduce cost.