WW Advanced Wound Care continues to grow in the mid-single-digits as company revenues reflect normalcy in wound care with a likely increase in wound severity.
For Q222, SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard reports the WW Advanced Wound Care (AWC) market grew +6.4%. WW Advanced Dressings and WW Wound Biologics were also up, while NPWT-heavy External Devices revenue increased marginally.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q222 Advanced Wound Care Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q222 AWC Overview and Highlights
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- All Company News including Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- Growth Analysis – Currency Having a Significant Impact in Q2
- Advanced Dressings Market Having Another Solid Quarter
- Biologics Growth Remains Strong with Sustained Double-Digit Gains
- NPWT Tilts Positive with Currency Movements Clouding Performance
Read the entire Q222 Advanced Wound Care Market Recap, including SmartTRAK's expert analysis, news, data, charts, company revenues and shares*
*The entire unedited article and these links can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.
SmartTRAK is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, business intelligence solution for the Life Sciences Industry that provides breaking updates on pertinent company news, potential treatments and guidance, international survey results, statistical analysis by country, studies, trial results, financial impact and more. All subscribers receive a Daily Updates email containing the latest need-to-know news curated by our expert analysts. It's the perfect way to start your day! If you would like to learn more about SmartTRAK, just click here.