While US SCS revenues were almost back to pre-COVID levels in Q320, rising COVID case rates put the brakes on procedure growth by the end of Q420 and the US and WW SCS markets ended down -15%+ in FY20 compared to FY19.
Although spinal cord stimulation (SCS) revenues were almost back to pre-COVID levels in Q320, by the end of Q420, rising COVID case rates in certain geographies put the brakes on procedure growth, resulting in a low-single-digit (LSD) decrease in YoY revenues in both the US and WW in Q420. For the full year (FY), US SCS were down -15.1%, with revenues, according to SmartTRAK SCS Financial Dashboard, totaling ...
- Complete Market Overview
- Companies' Revenue and Market Share
- Abbott Ends Year as No. 1
- Boston Scientific: WaveWriter Alpha Poised for Growth
- Medtronic: Gaining Momentum in Pain Stim
- Nevro Gains Share in 2020
- Other Players: Stimwave’s Strategic Shift
- Recent Clinical/Regulatory News and Highlights
In the US, Abbott* (ABT) remained the US SCS market leader in Q420, followed by Boston Scientific*, Medtronic*, Nevro* and Other. On a WW basis, ABT held the No. 1 share position in Q420, followed by MDT and ...
SmartTRAK is kicking off 2021 with some exciting new product launches, including Deep Brain Stimulation. Click the button to see what we have on tap in the coming months.