Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Q220 brought in unexpected strong demand for orthopedic robotics. Companies rose to the challenge through flexible business models to accommodate limitations in short-term hospital financial constraints through increased financing and implant volume commitments. The unexpected strength in robotics revenues also demonstrated a rebound in elective (total joint) procedures that is expected to normalize in early 2021.
Among the many topics covered in the comprehensive Q220 CAS Ortho Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q220 CAS Ortho and Robotics Market Highlights
- Ortho Companies' Revenues and Shares
- Orthopedic Robot Demand Surprisingly Strong in the Face of COVID-19
- Delays and Deal Terminations Due to COVID-19
- Other Important Advances Across the CAS Orthopedics Space
- Q220 Regulatory Highlights
Companies across the board are also positioning their enabling technologies for use in ASCs as the shift of orthopedic procedures from hospitals to outpatient/ASC settings is anticipated to accelerate as a result of ...