The global AWC market is split geographically, with the US accounting for just over half, followed by Europe and then ROW, due to the US using higher technology products and their allowed reimbursement. SmartTRAK has noted shifts in market share, largely driven by currency movements. In Q123, there was less of an impact. From Q221 to Q123, the US went from 52.6% share to 53.1%, Europe from 27.9% to 28.6% and ROW from 19.5% to 18.2%.
Among the many topics covered in detail in SmartTRAK's comprehensive Q123 Advanced Wound Care Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q123 Advanced Wound Care Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Market Analysis and Insights
- All AWC Companies' News, Revenues, Data, Charts and Market Shares
- WW Advanced Dressings: Acceleration of Continued Solid Growth
- Biologics: An Impressive Quarter
- Skin Substitutes/CTPs
- Topical Delivery/Drug
- Collagen/Active Dressings
- External Devices: Single-use NPWT and Topical Oxygen Therapy Drive Growth
- Growth Analysis – Currency Having a Less Strong Impact
- Growth Details for Key Companies in Q123
- Other Notable Q123 AWC Events
3M remained the global revenue leader in the Q123 WW AWC market, with Smith+Nephew (SNN) is in second place and Mölnlycke rounding out the top three, with revenues of ...
*These links and the complete unedited article can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.
SmartTRAK is the Medtech industry’s only global Insights-as-a-Service solution for the Orthopedics, Wound Care, Regenerative Medicine and Neuro Therapy markets. SmartTRAK’s propriety methodology turns disparate data from hundreds of sources into powerful insights customers can rely on as the trusted source for strategic decision-making. The SmartTRAK enterprise platform includes rich daily updates, comprehensive market coverage and simple-to-use tools and dashboards for market, product and financial analysis. Customers leveraging the SmartTRAK platform also have direct access to market experts for inquiries and advisory services. If you would like a demo of what SmartTRAK has to offer and see how we can help increase proficiency, improve productivity and reduce costs for your company, just click here.