Irrespective of Market Challenges, Orthobiologics Remain Strong
While SmartTRAK saw a strong start in the beginning of the year, Orthobiologics didn’t see the typical Q2 bump. This trend was primarily driven by lower bone replacement revenues. Revenues from the sports medicine segments partially offset the bone replacement declines, with strong performances in Cartilage Replacement and Soft Tissue Augmentation.
Among the many topics covered in the full Q218 Ortho Market Recap are:
- Market Overview and Highlights
- US Bone Replacement Market Continues to Be Challenged
- US Stem Cells Segment
- US Bone Growth Factors Segment
- US Synthetics Segment
- US DBM Segment
- US Spinal Constructs
- US Cartilage Replacement Market is Gaining Momentum
- SCR Continues to Drive Soft Tissue Replacement
- GrowthMeniscal Implant Market Performs Favorably Despite Surgery Delays
- Q218 Regulatory Highlights
For FY2018, SmartTRAK projects the Orthobiologics market revenue will grow, with the launch of AUGMENT Injectable, spine market stabilization, incremental pull through revenues and improved product mix with better margins...
*This article can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For information on how to subscribe, please click the button below.