For Q318, according to BioMedGPS’ SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard, WW Advanced Wound Care (AWC) revenues for Advanced Dressings, External Devices and Biologics was up +3.0% YoY, with Acelity, also known as KCI, maintaining its leadership position with estimated Q318 revenues of...
- Market Leaders Show Mixed Results
- Wound Biologics—CTPs Continue to Drive Increases
- NPWT—Single-use Devices Continue to Impact Overall Growth
- Advanced Dressings—Return to weaker growth
- Q318 US Skin Substitute (CTPs) Revenue and Market Shares
According to BioMedGPS’ SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard, Q318 WW Advanced Dressings revenue was up +2.5%, a step back compared to the last couple of quarters...