- Complete Q322 Total Joints Market Overview and Highlights
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- All Company News, Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- Improving Procedural Volumes Leaning into Strengthening Foreign Exchange Headwinds
- Hips: Muscle-Sparing Solutions and New Products Driving Growth
- Knees: Assistive Tech Driving Implant Pull-Through
- Q322 Regulatory Highlights
Stryker reported experiencing improving procedural volumes but with slower growth in the APAC region. The Company anticipates that strong growth in its Hip and Knee businesses will continue into 2023 and possibly 2024. However, Stryker is also anticipating ...
SmartTRAK is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, business intelligence solution for the Life Sciences Industry that provides breaking updates on pertinent company news, potential treatments and guidance, international survey results, statistical analysis by country, studies, trial results, financial impact and more. All subscribers receive a Daily Updates email containing the latest need-to-know news curated by our expert analysts. It's the perfect way to start your day! If you would like to learn more about SmartTRAK, just click here.