BioMedGPS, the leader in online business intelligence for the Medical Device and Life Science industries, is seeking an Advanced Wound Care (AWC) Analyst to support SmartTRAK Business Intelligence, an online, comprehensive, easy-to-use, web-based business intelligence solution used by the top global wound care manufacturers. SmartTRAK integrates real time market data and analysis accessible throughout an organization, fostering an innovative collaborative approach to market strategy resulting in better decision-making.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated individual with expertise in the AWC market with knowledge of Wound Biologics, External Devices (NPWT), Advanced Dressings and Diagnostic Aids. This individual has worked for a wound care manufacturer, preferably in a marketing or business development role. The position is part-time, 15-20 hours per week.
BioMedGPS is seeking an individual with the following qualities:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in AWC marketing or business development
- Experience with NPWT a plus
- Strong communication skills, especially writing, and detail-oriented
- Good analytical skills and experience with forecasting
- Strong research skills with the ability to assimilate date from multiple sources
- Knowledgeable of the variety and use of products in the AWC market
- Understanding of GPOs and Integrated Health Networks policy for AWC
- Understanding of the reimbursement landscape along with strategies used by companies to gain benefit from reimbursement
- Knowledgeable of AWC use in different care settings – acute, wound clinic, home health, LTAC, SNF
- Global knowledge of AWC market desirable
- Ability to travel to key meetings and participate in occasional customer visits
- Experience with SmartTRAK a plus
We offer a monthly retainer based on experience level as well as incentives for writing articles highlighting market trends, startup companies, conference coverage, physician interviews and participating in demos of the SmartTRAK platform.
Job Type: Part-time
For more information or to apply, please contact Susan Paquette: email@example.com