US Extremities Market experiences bump w/ new competition expected to fuel future growth
SmartTRAK, the leading source of competitive life sciences intelligence used by the top ten global orthopedic & wound care companies, has published its 2017 Extremities Market Recap and Financial Dashboard.
The US Extremities Market experienced an overall bump in Q417 growth that extended into all categories, with the exception of Ankle Replacement that took a slight dip in Q417, with sequential growth down from 18.1% to 16.1%. ...
FY17 US Extremities closed the year up +7.2%, just missing SmartTRAK’s full-year projection of+7.5%. New competition in Shoulders, Ankles and Fixation should continue to advance growth in 2018 ...
Among the many fascinating topics covered in the Q417/FY17 Extremities Market Recap are:
- Competition in US Shoulder Market Heating Up with New Stemless Shoulders
- Ankle Market: New Competition
- Extremities Fixation: New Products & Players Spur Growth
- Q417 Regulatory Highlights
- All SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard reporting
Read the entire Market Recap including news, data and analysis*...