Is regenerative medicine really the way of the future? In this article, SmartTRAK looks at the macroeconomic environment going into 2023, as well as some of the latest trends, with a special focus on two segments: platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) and adipose tissue.
Among the may topics covered in detail in this comprehensive article are:
- PRP Trends and the Impacts to 2023 and Beyond
- Headwinds in 2023
- Trends in PRP Clinical Trials
- Anticipated 2023 US PRP Market Share Standings
- Adipose Trends and the Impacts to 2023 and Beyond
- Adipose tissue therapy gaining interest in the field of sports medicine
- Patient demand for minimally-invasive solutions
- Adipose-derived cell therapies for OA and Degenerative Disc Disease
To download and read the complete "A Glimpse into 2023: Regen Med Trends" article by Freddy Buntoum, SmartTRAK's Senior Analyst, Orthobiologics and Regenerative Medicine, just click the button below.
SmartTRAK is the Medtech industry’s only global Insights-as-a-Service solution for the Orthopedics, Wound Care, Regenerative Medicine and Neuro Therapy markets. SmartTRAK’s propriety methodology turns disparate data from hundreds of sources into powerful insights customers can rely on as the trusted source for strategic decision-making. The SmartTRAK enterprise platform includes rich daily updates, comprehensive market coverage and simple-to-use tools and dashboards for market, product and financial analysis. Customers leveraging the SmartTRAK platform also have direct access to market experts for inquiries and advisory services. If you would like a demo of what SmartTRAK has to offer and see how we can help increase proficiency, improve productivity and reduce costs for your company, just click here.