The SmartTRAK analyst team is expanding and we are looking for an experienced and motivated individual who would like to manage one or more of our Advanced Wound Care modules, with a focus on the European markets. As you know, all of our SmartTRAK analysts are former marketing, business development or competitive intelligence professionals with one of the major medical device manufacturers and, in fact, most have come to us via recommendations from our subscribers. We believe that having a person of this caliber with relevant experience and deep insight on the market is a tremendous value-add to the SmartTRAK platform.
Learn More and Apply
We are interested in a person who wants to work 15-20 hours per week with experience in one or more of the following subject areas:
- Advanced Dressings
- External Devises (mainly NPWT)
Ideally, this individual has:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the European Wound Care market
- Strong communication skills, especially writing
- Good analytical skills and experience with forecasting
- Attention to detail
- Extensive contacts in the industry with both companies and clinicians
- Willing to work 15-20 hours per week, with opportunity to grow
This is a great position for an experienced professional who wants to remain in the game but wishes to work part-time.