Ask CEOs what their top priority is and a vast majority will answer: “Grow top-line revenue.” Not only that, but they also want to grow faster than their peers, taking market shares. But how do you determine if one company is performing better than the other when company reporting includes varying currency rates and geographies? In this article, SmartTRAK discusses different types of financial reporting, compares the recent impact of currency movement on companies competing in the Advanced Wound Care (AWC) Market and reviews the best metric for assessing company performance and underlying growth across companies.
Among the many topics covered in detail in this fascinating article, which can be downloaded in its entirety here, are:
- Financial Reporting: Comparing Apples to Apples
- Currency Impact on Reported Growth
- Q222 Growth Details for Key Wound Companies
- Currency Impact per Quarter in % by Key Wound Companies
- Currency Impact Over Time
- Organic Growth Over Time