For Q121, according to BioMedGPS’ SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard, WW Advanced Wound Care (AWC) revenue for Advanced Dressings, External Devices and Biologics was up +6.2%, boosted by a strong performance in Biologics, with 3M maintaining the number one position in the AWC space.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q121 AWC Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q121 AWC market Overview and Highlights
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- AWC Market Leaders Returning to Growth
- US Wound Biologics –Mixed Results for Market Leaders
- NPWT – Continued Softness in Elective Procedures Dampens Rebound
- Advanced Dressings – Steady in Times of Change
- Growth Analysis in Key Companies
The growth in the quarter was quite significantly impacted by currency, with USD companies seeing a tailwind, and other companies seeing a headwind. From an organic growth perspective, Smith+Nephew* stood out as their Biologics franchise generated a whopping ...
*The entire unedited article and these links can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.
SmartTRAK has recently expanded it's coverage to include five new modules. Click to see details of all the exciting new additions to the SmartTRAK platform in 2021.