Although a resurgence in COVID-19 in late 2020 negatively affected procedure volumes early in the quarter, the SCS Market’s climb to pre-pandemic levels has started to gain momentum. For Q121, US SCS revenues were up +13.6% YoY while WW SCS revenues also saw double-digit YoY growth according to SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q121 SCS Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q121 SCS Overview and Highlights
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- Medtronic: Playing More Offense
- Abbott: A New Opportunity with NeuroSphere
- Boston Scientific: Ramping Up Growth
- Nevro: New Indications, Innovation to Drive Growth
- Q121 SCS Clinical/Regulatory News
*The entire unedited article and these links can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.
SmartTRAK has recently expanded it's Neuromodulation coverage, launching the Deep Brain Stimulation module. Subscribers will now have access to US market revenues and shares, procedure volumes and market trends. Click here to see details of this and all the other exciting new modules recently added to SmartTRAK platform.