For the first time in recent years, robotics was not a main headline in the academic program at NASS 2022, but SmartTRAK notes that the exhibit floor was buzzing with exciting new developments in enabling technology.
Although there were limited program sessions focused solely on enabling technology at NASS 2022, the floor was abuzz with digital solutions, including recently launched and upcoming products. Based on conversations with NASS exhibitors, SmartTRAK identified key trends in the market for spine enabling technology including new spine robotic systems, augmented reality (AR) platforms and compact navigation solutions, as well as advances in surgical planning and unveiling of digital ecosystems. These innovations will help drive double-digit growth in the US market for Spine Enabling Technologies.
Among the many topics covered in detail in the complete article, which can be downloaded here, are:
- Beyond Robotics: Leveraging Data and Ecosystems
- Battle Bots: New Spine Robots on Display
- Augmented Reality Positioned to Target ASCs
- Small-Footprint Platforms and Disposable Spinal Navigation
- Problem-Solving Differentiated Technology