The Q123 WW Spine Enabling Tech Market was up +12.6% YoY, according to SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard. Medtronic (MDT) remained the market leader with 54.9% share, followed by Globus Medical (GMED) and other enabling tech competitors like Brainlab and Stryker (SYK). For detailed Q123 revenues and shares by company in the US, EU and ROW, see SmartTRAK Spine Enabling Tech Financial Dashboard*.
Among the many topics covered in detail in SmartTRAK's comprehensive Q123 US Spine Enabling Technology Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q123 Spine Enabling Tech Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Market Analysis and Insights
- All Companies' News, Revenues, Data, Charts and Market Shares
- Mergers and Acquisitions Changing the Spine Enabling Technology Landscape
- New Spine Robots on the Horizon
- Milestones in Augmented Reality
- Q123 Regulatory Highlights
In February 2023, GMED announced it entered into a definitive agreement to combine in an all-stock transaction with NuVasive (NUVA). The transaction is expected to close mid-2023 subject to shareholder and regulatory agency approvals, which will make the combined company the ...
*These links and the complete unedited article can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.