Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q322 CAS Spine Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q322 CAS Spine Market Overview and Highlights
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- All Company News, Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- A Wave of New Players in Spine Robotics
- Smart Drills and Pedicle Screw Systems
- Data Takes Center Stage in Spine Enabling Tech
- SeaSpine and Orthofix Join Forces
- Q322 CAS Spine Regulatory Highlights
In July, the European Spine Journal published 20 articles on AI, computer-aided surgery, bioinformatics and other emerging technology in a devoted issue concluding that current evidence implies that AI, big data and precision spine care are more likely to be “embraced” than forgotten. This certainly seems to be true, with more data-driven initiatives entering the spine space and nearly every player with a robotic and/or navigation system currently on the market developing ...
*These links and the complete unedited article can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.
SmartTRAK is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, business intelligence solution for the Life Sciences Industry that provides breaking updates on pertinent company news, potential treatments and guidance, international survey results, statistical analysis by country, studies, trial results, financial impact and more. All subscribers receive a Daily Updates email containing the latest need-to-know news curated by our expert analysts. It's the perfect way to start your day! If you would like to learn more about SmartTRAK, just click here.