SmartTRAK reports that strong sales of spine robotic and enabling technology in Q121 continue to move the ball forward in the adoption curve. Companies are noting an inflection point on the pathway of these technologies becoming mainstream with centers buying multiple robots, and community and university hospitals adopting them.
Among the many topics covered in detail in our comprehensive Q121 CAS Spine Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q121 CAS Spine Market Overview and Highlights
- SmartTRAK's Expert Analysis and Insights
- Robotic and Other Enabling Technology Growth Continues
- Deals Provide Access to Installed Base of Enabling Technology in Spine
- Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality Continue to Become Reality
- New Product Introductions and Expanding Applications
*The entire unedited article can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.
SmartTRAK has recently expanded its coverage to include five new modules including Pediatric Spine, Extremities and Trauma. Click to see details of all the exciting new additions to the SmartTRAK platform in 2021.