Q422 was a banner quarter for ortho enabling tech installations, technological advances and expanding applications on the horizon.
- Strong Robotic Performance Despite Lackluster Revenue from Changing Deal Mix
- Expanding Robotic Applications Contribute to Growth
- Other Orthopedic Robotics Moving Forward
- Orthopedic Enabling Tech Making Inroads into Spine and Vice Versa
- Navigation Highlights
- Advances in Augmented Reality
- Preoperative Planning Highlights
Orthopedic robotics market leader SYK reported that Q422 was a record quarter for MAKO installations, both in the US and internationally, with an unsurpassed number of MAKO installations in ASCs. In Q422, SYK saw ...
Read the entire Q422 Ortho Enabling Tech Market Recap, including SmartTRAK's expert analysis, news, data, charts, revenues and shares.*
*These links and the complete unedited article can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.