Merger mayhem of Q422 continues and the Spine enabling tech space heats up with new navigation products and some robotics players seeing record-breaking sales and unit placements.
The Q422 WW Spine Enabling Tech Market was up +13.6% YoY, according to SmartTRAK Financial Dashboard. Medtronic (MDT) remained the market leader, followed by Globus Medical (GMED) and other enabling tech competitors like Brainlab and Stryker (SYK). For detailed Q422 revenues and shares by company in the US, EU and ROW, see SmartTRAK Spine Enabling Tech Financial Dashboard*.
- Complete Q422 Spine Enabling Tech Performance Recap
- Mighty Mergers in Q422 and Q123
- SeaSpine and Orthofix Take the Plunge
- Globus and NuVasive Join Forces in Q123
- Other Q422 Collaborations
- ZimVie and Brainlab
- Spineart and eCential Robotics
- Captiva Spine and REMEX Medical
- Q422 Augmented Reality and Navigation Regulatory Highlights
Read the entire Q422 Spine Enabling Tech Market Recap, including SmartTRAK's expert analysis, news, data, charts, revenues and shares*
*These links and the complete unedited article can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.