Is regenerative medicine really the way of the future? In this article, SmartTRAK looks at the macroeconomic environment going into 2023, as well as some of the latest trends, with a special focus on two segments: platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) and adipose tissue.
- PRP Trends and the Impacts to 2023 and Beyond
- Headwinds in 2023
- Trends in PRP Clinical Trials
- Anticipated 2023 US PRP Market Share Standings
- Adipose Trends and the Impacts to 2023 and Beyond
- Adipose tissue therapy gaining interest in the field of sports medicine
- Patient demand for minimally-invasive solutions
- Adipose-derived cell therapies for OA and Degenerative Disc Disease
To download and read the complete "A Glimpse into 2023: Regen Med Trends" article by Freddy Buntoum, SmartTRAK's Senior Analyst, Orthobiologics and Regenerative Medicine, just click the button below.