SmartTRAK identified several key themes and takeaways from the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS) 2022 meeting held recently in Quebec City, Canada. Manufacturers showcased product introductions with a continued focus on hallux valgus solutions and are investing in solutions beyond implants to differentiate themselves and gain share in the US Foot & Ankle Market.
Among the many topics covered in detail in the complete article, which can be downloaded here, are:
- Small, Niche Players Attempt to Gain Share
- Globus Fills Out Trauma and Extremities Product Portfolios
- Enovis Showcases New Products and Gains Traction in F&A Space
- Direct-To-Consumer Marketing Drives Growth in Hallux Valgus Market
- Treace Medical Outpaces Others
- Medartis Showcases New Products
- JNJ/DePuy/Synthes' Acquisition
- Paragon28 Focuses on the MIS Segment
To download the complete "AOFAS 2022: Trends and Advancements in Foot & Ankle" article by SmartTRAK's Natasha Weeks, Sr. Analyst, Trauma & Extremities, just click the button below.