New products and technologies in Shoulder Replacement and the Extremities Fixation Segments planted the seeds for sequential growth in the Q123 Extremities Market
The US Extremities Market grew 7.8% in Q123 with new products and continued recovery of elective procedures encouraging growth despite concerns about a looming recession. While headwinds such as supply chain constraints, economic challenges and staffing shortages could darken the forecast, SmartTRAK expects the Extremities Market to weather these issues and continue to experience strong growth through 2023.
Among the many topics covered in detail in SmartTRAK's comprehensive Q123 Extremities Market Recap* are:
- Complete Q123 Extremities Market Overview
- SmartTRAK's Expert Market Analysis and Insights
- All Company News, Revenues, Data, Charts and Shares
- New Products and Technologies That are Planting the Seeds for Growth in Shoulders
- Extremities Fixation Closes the Quarter on High with Solid Returns
- Q123 Regulatory Highlights
Both US Extremities Fixation subsegments, Upper Extremities Fixation and Foot Ankle Fixation, ended the first quarter of 2023 with ...
*These links and the complete unedited article can only be viewed by SmartTRAK subscribers to this module. For more information on SmartTRAK, including how to receive a demo and subscribe, please click the button below.